Not enough CPU with drumagog on intel mac

heavenshell

Jul 26, 2006
im running pro tools m-powered and i just purcchased drumagog pro and i have it installede theres to thing 1st i cant unlock it it tells me to do it each time i open my application and wen ever im playing the tracks back that have drumagog it play full its stops every couple of seconds and says and eroor with cpu like not enough if anybody would no y .. it could be cuz im running stock mac intel core duo wit 512 ram i need a gig ?

Andrew:headbang:

heavenshell said:
im running pro tools m-powered and i just purcchased drumagog pro and i have it installede theres to thing 1st i cant unlock it it tells me to do it each time i open my application and wen ever im playing the tracks back that have drumagog it play full its stops every couple of seconds and says and eroor with cpu like not enough if anybody would no y .. it could be cuz im running stock mac intel core duo wit 512 ram i need a gig ?

Andrew:headbang:

That is more then enough power. There is something going on that is not directly related to drumagog.

DSS3 said:
You need more RAM than that... Drumagog is a resource hog.
Im in the middle of upgrading my mac so for the moment Im running on 512mb. Last night I had 20 channels of audio playing back with upto 9 channels of drumagog running.