Not likely ,

~nightfall~

The Band called ROCK
Nov 7, 2001
Molde, Norway
not.there.yet
but I`m wondering if any of you know of any vocalist that sounds like Swanö? Personally I think he`s the best overall vocalist that walks this planet. Would be cool to check out some other vocalist that sounds like him.

Thanks alot for introducing me to Charon. I downloaded this brilliant song called "Little Angel" the other day. It blew me away!

Do you have their discography? Sure thing I will check èm out the next time I visit the recordstore.

Man, I just downloaded the song called "As We Die" by this band CHARON, having never heard of them before, and it fucking KICKS ASS! I'm busy trying to track down their Tearstained album right now, but not having any luck... :(

Band called "The Project Hate" has a cd called "Cyber sonic super Christ" and Dan produced the album. When I heard it I was SURE Dan did guest vocals in his Death Style! I saw in the jacket it said the vocalist was actually this other dood "Jorgen" or something similar. I emailed Dan to make sure it wasn't him. As for the Project Hate cd, it was awesome for me the first few times, but wore off quickly. Certainly not as good as anything Dan's done himself, but very dark and evil. Has a female singing now and then to complement the Dan sound-alike guy, Jorgen.

Project H.A.T.E. is the brainchild of Kenth Philipson (Ex-Leukemia, etc) Kenth also appear on the Odyssey EP (with Dan and me).

Jörgen used to sing with Grave but nowadays he's the bassplayer in Entombed (AND the male vocalist in Project H.A.T.E.)

regards
cyb3rde4th