Not long now!!!

Turbo_stella

I got metal leeegs
Aug 1, 2012
East Sussex
Forums seems pretty dead considering the guys are about to embark on their UK tour... :S

Can't wait to catch them in London, this is my first Evile gig so can't wait! Really looking forward to hearing Cult and Centurion live!

Anyone else looking forward to a particular track? Anyone seen them before?

Forums seems pretty dead considering the guys are about to embark on their UK tour... :S

It's a bit of a shame, but peoples be busy.

rAnyone else looking forward to a particular track? Anyone seen them before?

i know I'm not going on the tour, but the youtube videos seem pretty cool whenever they're posted. I know they won't play it, but sometimes I wish they would play Armored Assault again. The riff after the solo is simple but hypnotic! :zombie:

I'll resist the urge to complain about the lack of a US tour and just say that whatever songs they play, will be awesome. Nosophoros in particular.

Would be pretty cool if they did an online gig. Know lots of other bands who have done it in the past, then everyone could enjoy ha!

I'm sadly giving the Sheffield show a miss. I'm far too busy looking after my family and being deprived of sleep to attend haha. And then I found out that a certain band was opening the show and knew that it was probably for the best - if I went, a fight would probably kick off and I'd lose my SIA license before I'd even got it sent over.
Well and truely gutted, but work, money and family has to come first this time. I might see if I can drop by and say hello beforehand or something.

I'm off to Glasgow tomorrow! Woohoo :)

Doing some quick maths, I think this will be my 7th time seeing them. It would have been the 8th if their van hadn't broken down when they were meant to be supporting Megaeth a few years ago.

Can't wait to catch them in London, this is my first Evile gig so can't wait! Really looking forward to hearing Cult and Centurion live!

Anyone else looking forward to a particular track? Anyone seen them before?

Me and wifey are coming to London gig. Saw Evile last summer here in Finland, and better yet in our hometown. It was awesome gig and then and there the idea to go and see band in their home turf was spawn, and as Garage gig is conviniently only two days away from my birthday it feeled right:)

Normally I wouldn't look forward to hearing any cover songs but in this case Cemetary Gates would be cool (as I'm getting older and those gates are one year closer:heh:). Bathe in Blood, Eternal Empire, Cult...

Any ideas what would be ideal time to get to Garage, site says 7pm and I'm guessing that is time when doors open? Not looking any pit action so front row isn't necessity, more like few beers to enjoy with gig:kickass:

From the setlists I looked at on setlist.fm, they get my tick of approval (Won't post it to ruin the fun for others attending more shows).

From the setlists I looked at on setlist.fm, they get my tick of approval (Won't post it to ruin the fun for others attending more shows).

Without going into details, are the setlists largely the same from gig to gig, or are they changing it up quite a bit? Debating whether to go to 2 shows in a week :Spin:

Me and wifey are coming to London gig. Saw Evile last summer here in Finland, and better yet in our hometown. It was awesome gig and then and there the idea to go and see band in their home turf was spawn, and as Garage gig is conviniently only two days away from my birthday it feeled right:)

Normally I wouldn't look forward to hearing any cover songs but in this case Cemetary Gates would be cool (as I'm getting older and those gates are one year closer:heh:). Bathe in Blood, Eternal Empire, Cult...

Any ideas what would be ideal time to get to Garage, site says 7pm and I'm guessing that is time when doors open? Not looking any pit action so front row isn't necessity, more like few beers to enjoy with gig:kickass:

See you there!!

I've not actually been to the Garage myself, but yeah, doors are probably at 7. So I'd head down around then, have a couple of beers and check out the support acts. :kickass:

Without going into details, are the setlists largely the same from gig to gig, or are they changing it up quite a bit? Debating whether to go to 2 shows in a week :Spin:

So far just October 19 and 21 have been posted up there. Both have the same songs but there are one or two changes in the order of songs. This is assuming these setlists are correct

So far just October 19 and 21 have been posted up there. Both have the same songs but there are one or two changes in the order of songs. This is assuming these setlists are correct

Cheers. Looks like I'm going to two shows within 3 days of each other lol. So I'll have to rely on the company and the booze to keep things fresh :lol:

Has anyone found any vids on youtube? Been scanning but can't find any from the recent shows.

Nope I haven't found any yet either. Everyone needs a couple weeks recovery before getting on YouTube :p

Cheers. Looks like I'm going to two shows within 3 days of each other lol. So I'll have to rely on the company and the booze to keep things fresh :lol:

They go hand in hand at a metal gig!

Welp, Evile were fucking terrific as usual and made me cry by playing In Memoriam. Bastards. Followed by an extremely drunken night where a friend of mine decided he wanted to have a fight with Ben, for absolutely no reason other than the fact he could - no malicious intent, no dislike, he just drank a lot and decided 'you know what, I fancy hitting someone. I wonder if he's up for it?'

Needless to say, Ben kicked his ass :lol: I felt so guilty about it, but I guess nobody got hurt and it was a bit of fun (?)