Not long now!!!

I guess. Again, I felt really bad about it since I highly doubt Ben wanted to have a tussle with someone he'd never met at 4am on a Thursday, but he was a good sport about it. For that at least, I owe him one. But nobody was hurt and I think some fun was had :lol:

It was definitely well worth travel, great gig and also meeting with guys was nice bonus (normally I don't bother with meet&greet thingies...).

Bit different experience than in Finland, doors approx 19.15 and first band 19.30. Here doors open at 19.00 but support starts earliest 20.30-21.00, also it's mandatory to leave your jacket so they can charge extra 2€/item. So it takes longer to get people in/out, and those longer waits probably boosts booze sales too... It was also nice that gig ended before midnight, here it can easily go 01 or later.

Hangover was pretty much same:p

Forums seems pretty dead considering the guys are about to embark on their UK tour... :S

Can't wait to catch them in London, this is my first Evile gig so can't wait! Really looking forward to hearing Cult and Centurion live!

Anyone else looking forward to a particular track? Anyone seen them before?

Loads. I never do just one date when Evile tour. Was at Norwich and London this time. I loved Origin of Oblivion live for the first time this tour.

Had drinks with them after Norwich but I never do in London on account of the fact there are always loads of people who havn't seen them before and I don't like to get in the way of it.