Not sure if I've got enough forum cred to promote my own band, but I'll try

May 14, 2008
You guys gave me quite a hard time when I tried to promote my friends a while back, so this feels like a less good idea...

Anyway, I just created a Soundcloud profile for one of my bands. We're currently on hiatus since I'm living in Scotland at the moment. Anyway... there are two demos on there... On more progressive and one... less so. Personally more of a fan of the progressive one. Keep in mind that we were 16-18 years old while recording this...

http://soundcloud.com/punch-of-peace

(let the bashing/food talk commence!)

Edit: promoting is probably the wrong word... I'm just sharing, I guess. Would like some honest opinions if you've got any, though.

Yes... we were twelve when that name was settled for.. we're making fun of it ourselves. We kept changing it, but no one recognised us, so we kept it in the end. When we start back up again we'll change, though

yep... but it wasn't really the band I concentrated the most on, so I didn't care too much about that. Just ignore the name... I was struck by some sort of nostalgia and made a soundcloud page for no apparent reason, then I posted it here since I was lurking anyway. I figured I could get at least one comment on if it sounds decent or not (that is, the music, and not the name)

Singer's not like THE WORST. But he's not necessarily good, either... It's not completely intolerable, but definitely change your singer when you have the opportunity...

Music was good, and I dig your drumming, man... Because drums are the only thing I can't do, myself, haha...