Notable Releases: 2015 Edition

Krilons Resa

Jerry's married?!
Nov 7, 2002
Inside dorian's gym bag.
4626-COMFORTZONE.jpg

The new Beardfish album is awesome!!! And I really like the concept behind this one as well:

Band's statement:
"In this case the comfort zone is the invisible protective suit of negative thinking, almost
like an entity of itself. It's been with you since birth: your parents and your teachers and
your friends and your neighbours all teaching you the way the world works - this is how it is
and will be and there's nothing you can do about it. The negative vibe is like a voice living
inside of you, a companion through life. With time you start to like that voice and the place
it takes you to: your comfort zone. I'm so sick and tired of it and I want to address it and
maybe in that way start to work my way out of it"

skepticism

they're going to record a new album live in front of an audience on the 28th of january i think it was

like, an album of new material, not a live album

what

Yeah, had a discussion about that on another forum. It'll probably be fine, taken directly from the soundboard, etc. Skepticism can do no wrong, right?

2015 is off to a good start. Been listening to Sleeping in Traffic, Pt. 1 a lot lately, need to check out that new Beardfish.

4626-COMFORTZONE.jpg

The new Beardfish album is awesome!!! And I really like the concept behind this one as well:

Band's statement:
"In this case the comfort zone is the invisible protective suit of negative thinking, almost
like an entity of itself. It's been with you since birth: your parents and your teachers and
your friends and your neighbours all teaching you the way the world works - this is how it is
and will be and there's nothing you can do about it. The negative vibe is like a voice living
inside of you, a companion through life. With time you start to like that voice and the place
it takes you to: your comfort zone. I'm so sick and tired of it and I want to address it and
maybe in that way start to work my way out of it"

10/10 Buy or Die.

Was looking for it this morning. Thanks for the link and mention of progstreaming - didn't even know that site existed, looks fantastic.

I am looking forward to new Enslaved, Nokturnal Mortum, and Colour Haze albums.

The rest of the year will be spent enjoying the thousands of albums I already have.

Will put it on my Dick List.

Albums I'm excited about this year:

THE SOFT MOON (Already leaked. Ace coldwave stuff.)
NO JOY
NOKTURNAL MORTUM (?)
VAURA (?)
KANYE WEST
RADIOHEAD
SWERVEDRIVER
ENSLAVED
IN THE WOODS... (?)
SUFJAN STEVENS
INVENTIONS
BELL WITCH