Novembers Doom in NYC

that club is pretty cool anyway ... lots of cool little nooks to hide and talk with no loud music.

it's the place where I was initiated into the goth scene ... if any of you remember the story :lol:

yep, the lineup is:

Novembers Doom,
Saturnus,
Thurisaz,
Gwynbleidd,
GreySkiesFallen

be there early! you gotta be on your 3rd beer when gwynbleidd hits the stage ;) btw i think I'll take wednesday off from work.. for more of this: :puke:

yep, the lineup is:

Novembers Doom,
Saturnus,
Thurisaz,
Gwynbleidd,
GreySkiesFallen

be there early! you gotta be on your 3rd beer when gwynbleidd hits the stage ;) btw i think I'll take wednesday off from work.. for more of this: :puke:

How much time will Gwynbleidd get? Or, which songs are you going to play?

How much time will Gwynbleidd get? Or, which songs are you going to play?

35-40 minutes.. havent decided on the setlist yet. This show may fall immediately after or before our recording session.. we'll find out this weekend hopefully. maybe we'll whip a few new pieces together well enough to play them live by then ;)

.. getting tired of picking from 4-5 titles.. looking forward to having 9-10 to pick from :lol:

Just never take "The Awakening" out of the list plz k thx. :kickass: :kickass:

besides the Ballet Deviare performances, we've only played the full Awakening live once (at the HC). we usually play its first part, and I'm guessing we'll do the same this time. So.. in essence, chances of us playing the whole folky part again during this show are remote

besides the Ballet Deviare performances, we've only played the full Awakening live once (at the HC). we usually play its first part, and I'm guessing we'll do the same this time. So.. in essence, chances of us playing the whole folky part again during this show are remote

oh come on! you don't realize how entertaining it was for us to watch you struggle switching from electric to acoustic guitars, and singing the clean vocal harmonies without hearing yourselves on the monitors! :loco:

(actually, it was one of the highlights of HC) :kickass:

@Christine, hey wassup, we'll see you at the show! Looks like there's a few of us going to this now: me, you, Mark, Zod, Paula, Lurch, and no doubt the usual assortment of odd bods that Lurch brings along.

and no doubt the usual assortment of odd bods that Lurch brings along.

:lol: ... will try to bring some 'gine this time.

By the way, if Zod invites "the dude with no inside voice" again, I'm leaving.

:lol: ... holy shit ... whatever happened to this guy last time? I remember Gugs was ready to go home with his g/f

oh come on! you don't realize how entertaining it was for us to watch you struggle switching from electric to acoustic guitars, and singing the clean vocal harmonies without hearing yourselves on the monitors! :loco:

(actually, it was one of the highlights of HC) :kickass:

You're right.. I blocked out that moment as best as I could :lol:
mmm.. beer..

Whoa - in that case I consider myself honored to have witnessed it. Stage difficulties aside, the folky part turns an already great song into an amazing song.

Jason

Whoa - in that case I consider myself honored to have witnessed it. Stage difficulties aside, the folky part turns an already great song into an amazing song.

Jason

technically, I was the only one who fucked up during that moment :lol:
adam (drums) and michal(acustic, clean vox) pulled their parts off perfectly, with little or no monitor sound on the stage too