2007 TOUR DATES

April 23 - Cleveland, OH @ Peabody's Rockstar (w/ SATURNUS, THURISAZ)

Definitely making the 3 hour trip, as long as I can find a car (mine just died)...

Well... I just noticed that this is at the Rockstar part of the venue.. this would be VERY bad news.. Peabody's sucks for one, but the "Rockstar" is the shitty "stage" upstairs... this venue is notorious for double or triple booking shows, and i'd hate for Novembers Doom and Saturnus to get screwed on this...

what's going on on the main stage that day? Their website says"

APR 23 - Johnny Lives (PIRATES COVE)
$8.00 adv. - $10.00 dos.
Doors: 7PM

no mention of Novembers Doom though. by the way, Pirates Cove is their 2nd' stage from the main stage.. it's kinda in a closet...

god damn this shitty venue and their shanangins.

April 23 - Cleveland, OH @ Peabody's Rockstar (w/ SATURNUS, THURISAZ)

Definitely making the 3 hour trip, as long as I can find a car (mine just died)...

Well... I just noticed that this is at the Rockstar part of the venue.. this would be VERY bad news.. Peabody's sucks for one, but the "Rockstar" is the shitty "stage" upstairs... this venue is notorious for double or triple booking shows, and i'd hate for Novembers Doom and Saturnus to get screwed on this...

what's going on on the main stage that day? Their website says"

APR 23 - Johnny Lives (PIRATES COVE)
$8.00 adv. - $10.00 dos.
Doors: 7PM

no mention of Novembers Doom though. by the way, Pirates Cove is their 2nd' stage from the main stage.. it's kinda in a closet...

god damn this shitty venue and their shanangins.

I'm looking into this now. We'll announce what's happening here as soon as we know! Thanks for the info!

ok man... sorry it didn't work out for you guys.. was really looking forward to catching you once again, especially with Saturnus (rare!) but I understand the circumstances totally.