Novembers Doom time machine: 1996

big congratulations eric!!! also, it would be really cool if you somehow released that radio show.

Ok, I heard no one say no. So I'm posting them.
3.jpg

Paul, at The Lab in Minneapolis.
4.jpg

Larry, outside Chris Wisco's studio.
5.jpg

Mary, in Chris Wisco's studio.
Looking back at these, I'm kind of bummed I don't have one of me or Joe in the hat. It could've been a nice ND time capsule. The Hat era.

*sigh* And in case any idiots actually think otherwise, no I'm not REALLY missing my front teeth. It's black electrical tape, lol. Seriously back when these pics were first taken and posted on our website 10 years ago, I had a few people ask me about it, thinking I was really missing my teeth. I think it looks pretty obviously fake!

Is Mary wearing the El Diablo suit in that pic???

Larry, that's why i posted the warning :] I have another of Mary in the hat, but after seeing it, she made me promise to not share it. I have another awesome one of her in that suit with you as well, but the hat was not in it. I'll post it later.

Also, I have DIRK DIGGLER, who made an in-studio appearance.

Jasonic- WHOA, new baby? How long ago?

Larry, that's why i posted the warning :] I have another of Mary in the hat, but after seeing it, she made me promise to not share it. I have another awesome one of her in that suit with you as well, but the hat was not in it. I'll post it later.

Also, I have DIRK DIGGLER, who made an in-studio appearance.

Jasonic- WHOA, new baby? How long ago?

Eric, read your PMs. I sent you a question. :)

Jason - I got that longsleeve shirt at a Motorhead show back in the late 1990s. I actually sold that shirt on eBay a while back, I never wore it since it was just too damned red! Ironically when these pics were taken it was one of the rare times I actually wore it.

Eric - Yeah I'd love to see the rest of those pics from the Knowing sessions, maybe email 'em to me sometime if you have the chance. I know there's a few more of me and Mary and the aforementioned "Dirk Diggler" pics lol

And yes, please check your PMs Eric, very important! :)