Novembers Doom Trivia Thread

WHAT SONG WAS RHIANNON PULLED ON STAGE TO HELP SING?
(Hint: This was from the SIGH show last year @ Pearl Room)

NDpearlroom1.jpg

I was at that show. I am HORRIBLE at remembering set lists even though I do recall this moment. My guess is going to be "Through A Child's Eyes". It's appropriate, but I could very well be wrong.

As far as who is the best looking ND fan, well, I had to dig up a pic from CPF '09! Come on, it's only fair to include a little estrogen in the "contest". :lol: If nothing else I should get bonus points for wearing a Carcass tour shirt. :heh:

l_742c298596264774ade1064bfb4df01a.jpg

Damn Jason, yours are tough dude! I should know the Rhiannon question....fuck...I wasn't thinking it was Through A Child's Eyes though - that seems too obvious :) I somehow can't see her growling "They Were Left To Diiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeee" either- she's too cute to sing something that evil :heh:

I'll come up with it sooner or later...I think...

I had a fresh haircut in that pic!
Makes me think I should grow my goatee back..
We'll have to let the others decide who is the best looking!! :)

As for the song where Rhiannon came on stage, it was RAIN.
The only time I ever saw ND perform Through a Child's Eyes live was the acoustic set at Powerfest this year.

What answer did you come up with Jason? Curious to know.

And Jason is right, we've only ever played "Through A Child's Eyes" as part of an acoustic set, never ever part of the full-on show. You shoulda known that, Rach =P

Cool, thanks for the confirmation.
So would I find that DVD in the "DUDS FOR A DOLLAR" section of the video store????

You could order it here:
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Zombiegeddon-Felissa-Rose/dp/B000FDECGU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1253901666&sr=1-1[/ame]

I was at that show. I am HORRIBLE at remembering set lists even though I do recall this moment. My guess is going to be "Through A Child's Eyes". It's appropriate, but I could very well be wrong.

As far as who is the best looking ND fan, well, I had to dig up a pic from CPF '09! Come on, it's only fair to include a little estrogen in the "contest". :lol: If nothing else I should get bonus points for wearing a Carcass tour shirt. :heh:

l_742c298596264774ade1064bfb4df01a.jpg

I heard that guy on the right is a real humdinger.