NOVEMBERS DOOM, WOODS OF YPRES, SACRED DAWN - Chicago!

Apr 24, 2002
Chicago, Illinois
www.novembersdoom.com
Saturday, November 14th, 2009
Reggies Rock Club
2109 S. State St. (South Loop) Chicago,IL
9:00 PM

NOVEMBERS DOOM
Headlining performance in support of
"Into Night's Requiem Infernal"

WOODS OF YPRES
From Toronto Canada
Making their Chicago live debut!

SACRED DAWN
Chicago progressive metal masters!

EARTHEN GRAVE
Featuring RON HOLZNER (Ex-TROUBLE)
and violin virtuoso RACHEL BARTON-PINE

EMPYREAN SKY
Progressive Death Metal

Tickets are $10
BUY YOUR TICKETS HERE

NDFlyer.jpg

We're not gonna perform the entire new cd live, so forget about it lol But we'll be playing several of the new songs, plus a healthy dose of past tunes. It's been a long time since we've done a headlining show in Chicago so this ought to be fun.

And no fucking lame excuses from you local guys about not coming!! None of this "well my wife will kill me and my kids will cry and I had to walk the dog and blah blah blahhhhh". You got over two months to start planning your evening, so get cracking!!!

And no fucking lame excuses from you local guys about not coming!! None of this "well my wife will kill me and my kids will cry and I had to walk the dog and blah blah blahhhhh". You got over two months to start planning your evening, so get cracking!!!

Is this directed at me??????????
I have missed I think only 2 shows of yours in the past 4 years.....

WAHHHHHHHHHH i wana see novembers doom, but i live to far away from everywhere you guys are plaing this year!! WAAHHHHHHHH!

It was directed at noone in particular, Jason, and not intended for you.

It's just become a very common thing for us to hear, from friends and fans alike, the excuses for not coming to see us, when most of these same people are also the ones who constantly badger us about when we're playing again and asking why we never play around here anymore. And alot of times the most common excuse I hear from these people is that they didn't know in time to make proper plans or what have you. So this gig is announced well enough in advance that I hope the people who are serious about wanting to see us and support us can work it out so they can attend!

Sorry, I guess when you mentioned "wife", "kids" "dog" ,etc, it hit close to home! Ha!

You guys should design some poster flyers to promote the hell out of this gig!
As you said, it's a couple months away, so plenty of time to promote!

I definitely intend on promoting this show as much as possible. We don't play here too much so we might as well try to make the most of it. Having a really strong bill with other quality bands helps too.

Where do you live?

i live in southern NH, if i may sugest a place close enough to me, the palladium in worchester is an awsome venue, it used to be a theater for plays and stuff then they tore out the chairs and made it into a concert hall. you guys would have played there if you had stayed on the rotting christ tour.:headbang:

i live in southern NH, if i may sugest a place close enough to me, the palladium in worchester is an awsome venue, it used to be a theater for plays and stuff then they tore out the chairs and made it into a concert hall. you guys would have played there if you had stayed on the rotting christ tour.:headbang:

We've played the Palladium a few times at the New England Hard Core and Metal Festival.

This is an excellent show lineup. Two more bands to boot? Sweet!

Hey Jason, you mean I may get to see you TWICE in one year? :lol: Kidding.

I did patron Reggie's last month for the first time for Metal Mergence. I really liked the venue and for us beer snobs, they had an appealing beer selection as well. This should be killer and I do hope there's a good turnout.