Novembers Who????

CPF-KingQueen.jpg

Why do I envision flyers with this foto on them getting slipped under everyone's hotel room door at the fest?

omgz PAUL?!

You're from November's Doom, right? greatest doom metal band of all time!!!11!1

I love your song Torn! It's like... so awesome. I also love your cover of that Ozzie Ozborne song!

Hrrmmmmmm...
If I were to say "Fuck REVOLVER" I would be met with, "Why do you hate on nu metal and metalcore"

Paul says "Fuck Revolver" and its all Fo Shizzle.....

I guess Paul is THE MAN!

Hrrmmmmmm...
If I were to say "Fuck REVOLVER" I would be met with, "Why do you hate on nu metal and metalcore"

Not true. ;)

Plus, I meant nothing by my question about Korn...I was just curious to hear your logic. I didn't think I was being confrontational. :cool:

And given your explanation, I can understand why you would think they are false. So there... :p

Not to mention I was just trying to be funny by answering Paul without using correct english...hardy har har. :p

How the hell did I miss this thread this whole time? LOL We took some funny pics that day, that wasn't even the funniest one imo. I like the addition of the crown to Vito, that's priceless. Can someone put a "Carnosaur" t-shirt on him as well?

Oh as for the Revolver review, that was one of the lamest reviews we ever had, and not because the guy didnt care for the cd but stuff like "sings with an english accent"....what an idiot. I used to think Revolver was a decent magazine for it's kind, but recently it's started to go the way of Hit Parader if you know what I mean.