Novembre debacle!

Reign in Acai

Of Elephant and Man
Jun 25, 2003
Favela of My Dismay
How the hell can I buy Novembrine Waltz without burning the damn thing? I checked every online site that sells obscure metal! (The End, Dark Symphonies, Willowtip, Redstream, yadda yadda,) Amazon.com nothing! Ebay's not an option! And i doubt that they would have it anyways! I even emailed the band in hopes that they would sell me a copy as that what was suggested last time I posted on this forum! They didnt respond! I even asked centurymedia! No response! How in the blue hell is it impossible to get this cd from a band who is under the CM Label?!?!?!? Can anybody help me out with this one? If I dont find it soon...I'm gonna burn it from soulseek! But I rather have the entire packaging as I find it much more wholesome as opposed to the one-night standish like cd-r path. Help a brother!

Excuse any typos I'm not proofreading this!

hm, i got it via amazon.de, they said it would be available in 4-6 weeks, and after that time i got my copy. should be possible for amazon.com as well to re-order some copies.

Is this the Novembre from Rome? If so, I'm dying to see them. I live in Friuli and my g/f has met them before...I absolutely love them...

yup, You got the right novembre allright.

Im going to make the trek to itally one day just to see them. Coming from New Zealand and I have 19cents to my name sp it'll probably be a while, HAH.
\m/

It's a pity the band haven't enjoyed the distribution that they deserve. Probably the most criminally underrated band in metal.

Come on Century Media, get off your arse and get these albums out to the world!