Novembre web site

carotapacioccia

I love Kebab&CocaCola
May 10, 2006
What You think about the Novembre official web site?

I think they should ask to someone else to keep it up-to-date...

it has been 4 years without a news...
the section Discography is still waiting for Materia entry...

...is sad for such a group to have a site like that...:cry:

...have u ever seen Opeth site?...or the Tool's one?

Yes that's another important thing...
but It's also important to put it in something ...

have u ever been to the Pain of Salvation site???

Have you ever visited my fansite? DO IT! From the graphics point of view is probably nothing but :yuk: - even if there are worse things - but it's always updated.
That's what Novembre would need. A person who constantly updates something, especially now that MATERIA has been released.
That's why I miss Nostalgia's fansite...

P.S. Have just noticed this nu emoticon - look :danceboy:

I was thinking of making a site, although i was thinking just for tabs that i have created as the place I used to post tabs has been made to block download and upload of tabs because some stupid corporate whores say it is illegal and effects tab book sales (since when did bands like novembre ever make tab books).

Maybe I will make it more than just tabs.

Wildhoney said:
Have you ever visited my fansite? DO IT! From the graphics point of view is probably nothing but :yuk: - even if there are worse things - but it's always updated.
That's what Novembre would need. A person who constantly updates something, especially now that MATERIA has been released.
That's why I miss Nostalgia's fansite...

P.S. Have just noticed this nu emoticon - look :danceboy:

I've been questioned about bringing it back again, I was actually expecting my server to come alive again but I am not sure if I will ever make it, since when I started, I was unemployed and had a lot of free time to work with.

**Jester** said:
I was thinking of making a site, although i was thinking just for tabs that i have created as the place I used to post tabs has been made to block download and upload of tabs because some stupid corporate whores say it is illegal and effects tab book sales (since when did bands like novembre ever make tab books).

Maybe I will make it more than just tabs.
good luck

I'm still thinking about saying something to Novembre...

I mean , we are the people for who they work...
We are the guys for which they play...after their own...

But also I think they are Romans...
and instead of their music they don't care anything else...

hope I'm wrong...

For example THIS forum should be in their own site...

Occasionally they could came and explain something we want to ask them...

for example...

Why i have always thought at Geppetto as a Carpenter and he drows him as a sailor man ?
or come pierrot is written in italian and it means "as" Pierrot
or is in English and means "vieni" Pierrot...

Hope to let u understand what I mean...
--not so sure...

Geppeto sounds to me like a normal italian name, as for the other questions, it would be nice if you could be more detailed, cuz I didn't get your stuff :)

U see , You have to tell me these things...

But it would be more correct to find these news on their own site?...

Am I wrong?