You've got mail

Nostalgiaplatz

So why not moving?
Dec 20, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Alright, today was a busy day. I woke early in the morning and went for an interview. The girl who interviewed couldn't be more sweet, sympathy was probably her middle name. I am hopeful, still a bit sceptic due to long hair, goaty and moustache (Arkerfeldt style) and stuff like that, but it went very well to my knowledge. After it I went to my old home to pick my mother to spend sometime with me and... I finally arrive home. So...I check my mail and ew...You've got mail.... Did I just read Novembrine on the sender? And "(...) Novembre" on the subject? as Erishkigal would put it *started hyperventilating in histerya*

OH YEAH! I had an email of Carmelo and it couldn't come in better shape!! I am posting it. I don't think there's anything wrong with sharing it with fans, nothing was really personal or in private in any regards. (Mail edited, as some parts aren't necessarily, because I asked a question which had nothing to do with Novembre, yet it was related to it)

Hi Gonçalo
Thanx a lot for ur mail
and sorry for being back to u this late .
I really appreciated the web site u did. I simply loved it.
I appreciated the "Live in Caserta". I didn't have that one. Had to download
it like everyone else...

I think it was time to have a web site like yours. A site owned from a guy
who really puts his heart in it.

As u can see, everything is beginning to start again after this long silence
which will be explained really soon.
But now we won't stop. Peaceville is different!
They will do everything is needed to bring the right light upon our music...

Ok, man take care

Carmelo

*starts hyperventilating again*

Thanks a lot to all of you who helped making this site. Carmelo and Giuseppe liked it (I would love to know Massimiliano's opinion as well though, he's just as important). I feel really amazed to be part of this great community of Novembre fans! it's like being in a family... *enough of my momment*

Alright! Let's celebrate :kickass: ahhh screw it I don't even drink :Smokedev: *putting down a pack*

:loco: Cooool Morning!
It's really great when someone - like him or his brotha! - appreciates your efforts...
Sometimes I'd like to say the same, but I can't and I feel pretty discouraged at the moment... yeah, let's hope is just a 'moment' and that this summer brings something or someone to make me feel a lil' bit better.

Divatkreació

I don't know man, it seemed to me that they don't have a lot of time for internet in this momment, so...expect some delay! This email was the answer to the email I sent them the day I made the update with live in caserta movie on 04-07-2005.

I think he'll answer you, however :)

Stasera Piovon Gocce

Thanks! :)

Cheers fellas!

Controlled, you seem to be a bit lagging on the news. Check the official/fan site, there're official news in it! :)

Thanks Pierrot. You to deserve it, heck we all deserve it! I answer your PM :) going to answer the other one that dates back to a few days ago.