Klimt 1918

it sounded weird to me at the first listening, now i like it more after several ones. I dunni what to expect from this album, i loved the previous two and i hope thi new work will be good as well.

the first part of that new song sounded a bit strange :) but the last part when the drums kick in are veeery nice :)

I've updated the fansite today with some live news, but didn't know of any new song on line... Where did you find it ?
So, this is the 3rd song I've heard and liked 'em all. Reminds a lot the vibe of 'Dopoguerra' anyway, something like 'Sleepwalk in Rome' or 'Because of you, tonight'.

I've updated the fansite today with some live news, but didn't know of any new song on line... Where did you find it ?
So, this is the 3rd song I've heard and liked 'em all. Reminds a lot the vibe of 'Dopoguerra' anyway, something like 'Sleepwalk in Rome' or 'Because of you, tonight'.

i know prophecy records tends to put samples from new albums on their site a month or so before the release date, so i just visited the site every once in a while and i got lucky yesterday :)

www.prophecyproductions.de

it's in the album page from the site, just in the stream part

I didn't notice it when I visited the site of the label last time. So I'm updating the fansite as well. This song's got such an intense vibe. Read the news on my fansite... though I'm confident someone of you here will probably listen to the whole new album earlier than me...