Now cranking!

Originally posted by Cornholio
@ CG:

you're not talking to me, aren't you!? ;) :p
anyway..Bon Jovi, haven't heard much about the new record. I did come across some BJ yesterday on TV and watched some of it.

NP: Sentenced - Sun won't shine

Originally posted by Cornholio
@ CG:
Is it good ?
I have recently listened to the old Bon Jovi stuff ("Slippery When Wet" and "New Jersey") ... I love the records :) :) :)

NP: Ayreon - Amazing Flight

My wife is a huge Bon Jovi fan (the music she likes as well ... haha), so I can talk about that band ... and yes the new album is quite good, not that mainstream as e.g. slippery when wet, but one of these kind of CDs you need to listen to a couple of times before you start liking it. Actually Bon Jovi is really a great band, all albums are really good (except of "7800 Fahrenheit"), the best albums are I find New Jersey as you mentioned, Bon Jovi (the first album) and Crush. I have seen them a couple of times live and it is really worth the money ! Believe it or not ... it was 1996 I think, and van Halen supported Bon Jovi !!! To me this should be the other way around !!
Cheerz

Originally posted by Cold Gin
Believe it or not ... it was 1996 I think, and van Halen supported Bon Jovi !!! To me this should be the other way around !!
Yeah, that's exactly what came to my mind when I read this !!

I don't know all albums of BJ, but I like "Keep The Faith" a lot !! :)

Ayreon - Out Of The White Hole

preparing for the concert tonight :cool:
Mexican%20Wave.gif