Now cranking!

Pabla said:
Wohoooooo another Maiden fan :hotjump: :tickled: @ the karaoke deal
NP-Children of bodom-Chokehold :headbang:
(I really don't like death metal or anything similar to that but for some reason these guys are so melodic..loving it! Will see them tomorrow along w/Iced Earth & Evergrey :D )

Well what can I say, Maiden is a part of the metal-grow-up-fase every have to face...otherwise you dont know what metal is... :headbang:

Makes me wonder though if the restirction on Maidens Song is active this year during the festival ;)

gimligloin said:
np: iron maiden - two minutes to midnight

much fun with Iced Priest...I meant Earth and CoB, Pabla!

:hotjump: thank you! I'll report back...LOL @ the Ice Priest :loco:
Also gives me a chance to pass out flyers and promote Symphorce yayyyyy :headbang:

CyR1c said:
Well what can I say, Maiden is a part of the metal-grow-up-fase every have to face...otherwise you dont know what metal is... :headbang:

Makes me wonder though if the restirction on Maidens Song is active this year during the festival ;)

So true! :tickled:

Oh yeah! Now Cranking>Blaze-Born as a stranger

:erk: at the office....cranking Symphorce-Twice Second...on "face of pain" at the moment :worship:

Iron Maiden-Sea of madness :worship:
(Show was great on Thrusday :D lot's to tell!)

on towards the sea we gooooo :headbang:

Brainstorm-Arena :hotjump:

(Ok Gim :loco: ...sometime this week...been busy with my forum...which by the way you should join ;) )

avantasia - the seven angels

(I was a little confused because you said you´re forum...great page anyway :) )

Kamelot-Eternity album

(well...it was only a matter of speaking :tickled: thanks and glad to see you there!)