Now Drinking Thread

Originally posted by Crack Hitler
All that just because I mentioned I'd get a few beers to celebrate friday? :lol: :lol:

how about 'tonight my head is full of wishes and everything I drink is full of her' ? :cry:

:p

someone on the telly tonight was saying on the news about what people do in different countries when they want to relax from being drunk.the greek drink some strong coffee(no sugar) or the juice of the lemon,the russians go into the sauna,etc.well,when reaching the fins he said:"they just drink one more glass of what they had!"

for some strange reason you and stone came into my thoughts.

Originally posted by the_good_son141
they just drink one more glass of what they had!

We do the same in Croatia... FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE!! ;) hehe
Try it, it works *g*
BTW anything with loads of vitamine C (orange juice, kiwis...) works against a hangover because vit.C degrades alcohol in blood. You learn a lot of useful things when studying biology :lol:

Originally posted by Eos
Talking about Manson.. This is one of my favourites:
"I put a spell on you
Because you're mine.
I can't stand the things that you do.
No, no, no, I ain't lyin'. No.
I don't care if you don't want me
'Cause I'm yours, yours, yours anyhow."

I love those lyrics :D :lol:

whose lyrics were they? cos it's a cover...
anyone?

Originally posted by Strangelight
Thats weird cos we've got a new track called In Stone and I keep thinkin its called Speak in stone. Maybe Mick wrote it about you? (cue major chord and 4life line :) )

he probably did.. :rolleyes: eh.

but oh how truly genius :eek: title that'd be!!

:D

Originally posted by Strangelight
Thats weird cos we've got a new track called In Stone and I keep thinkin its called Speak in stone. Maybe Mick wrote it about you? (cue major chord and 4life line :) )

:mad: :mad: :mad:

You peeps have really started to drink during weekdays, eh? I have to do something to save my reputation as the alcohol freeek! :eek: Oh wait, I allready did yesterday.

Still, should we feel threatened with Stone? :p