Now Eating Thread (Official)

a couple ladies from the office took everyone's orders/money and got burgers from some place around here...i got a western burger, huge patty, cheddar cheese, thick cut peppered bacon, bbq sauce, sauteed onions...oh man, so fucking good, i downed the whole thing in like 3 mins :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

last day of the cafeterias. (even though my program has 6 weeks left) and the chinese food place is unloading for cheap. Gonna go pig out in a bit.

Fried Perogies with Fried hamsteak, red onion and diced garlic... oh and some fries to go with. Drinking Phillips Longboat double chocolate porter along with.

I just finished my salad... chopped tomatoes, chopped orange bell pepper, choped cabage, chopped cucumber... NO LETTUCE
and olive oil and lemon dressings (simple, yet so good!)
and drinking a bottle of merlot.

I'm thinking of getting some desert too... I feel like something sweet....

21186.jpg

the perfect side dish....FOR REVENGE!

or caesar salad:loco:
Conspicuously Absent said:
Fried Perogies with Fried hamsteak, red onion and diced garlic... oh and some fries to go with. Drinking Phillips Longboat double chocolate porter along with.
if i knew what perogies were i'd probably be drooling

A curry I just made by boiling lentils in coconut cream with Garam Masala, Middle Eastern herbs, Chilli, Garlic and beef. With tea.
Yum.