Now Listening To thread

I think we need a bigger picture of that album art, Jason.

It's purdy ain't it????????? :)
Yeah, sorry bout that.

Re: Saxon. When a band is in their 20s and complaining about working for a living its one thing. When you are pusing 50s and 60s, its just profound and absurd. Just my opinion. Also, I don't think Biff Byford is exactly a dock worker these days. :)

Re: Saxon. When a band is in their 20s and complaining about working for a living its one thing. When you are pusing 50s and 60s, its just profound and absurd. Just my opinion. Also, I don't think Biff Byford is exactly a dock worker these days. :)

I'm sorry dude, but just because that's what the song is about doesn't mean he's writing it based on himself, complaining about working for a living. I think you might be overanalyzing this song a bit.

It's about being genuine, which this song isn't.

Dropkick Murphys singing about working on the docks in your 20s is one thing.
Biff Byford should be singing what he does best, metal cliche's.
(Motorcycles, partying, fantasy, war, love, sex, etc....)

Working class type lyrics from someone with an AARP card?????
Dunno man.......

Oh, and for the record, I do love me some SAXON. I aint just hatin here.

Simon - I think:
doggy-lol.jpg

Blaze is sick, I remember getting the promo from Pure Steel for it. The cover isn't very enticing though, which is the only problem really. The music is fantastic but if I was in a shop and saw this I would probably not even double take because of the cover.

I agree. Cover is not very good and doesnt represent what the album is. It is great music though.