Now Listening To thread

I'll admit I'm not a fan of the White Album. I like a couple of tracks but that's about it. I would have to agree with Jason that Nightfall is the best, though I think with a different singer, the debut would've been my favorite.

For me, Epicus without Johan would be horrible. Not that anything's wrong with the music, but I have a serious Johan fetish.

Different strokes for different folks. What's interesting is on that anniversary DVD, I liked his vocals. So I think it might just be the quality of his voice on the recording. Don't get me wrong, I still listen to the album but if there is a weakness to that album it's that I feel the vocals could be better recorded.

617VYXXZTCL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Ghost+%25E2%2580%2593+Opus+Eponymous+%25282010%2529.jpg

Review1413_battle_beast_-_steel.jpg

Time to bring this thread back.......

I have been on a MAJOR Motorhead bender this past week.....

This is the album that made me a fanboy when the video EAT THE RICH was all over Headbangers Ball:
220px-Rock_'n'_Roll_(Mot%C3%B6rhead_album_cover).jpg

I already hear lifted riffs, vocal patterns, and lyrics from bands like Iron Maiden, Sarcofago, Venom, and Midnight (whatever they took all their stuff from Venom too) but this record rules. Easy contender for top 5 of the year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear lord, that was brilliant!
You could have told me this was from VENOM's "Possessed" album and I would have believed you!

This band would be a nice complement to MORBID SAINT, though I am not sure how many know of them.

Maybe after Skull Fist, booking Canadian bands could be the formula!!! :)

Dear lord, that was brilliant!
You could have told me this was from VENOM's "Possessed" album and I would have believed you!

This band would be a nice complement to MORBID SAINT, though I am not sure how many know of them.

Maybe after Skull Fist, booking Canadian bands could be the formula!!! :)

canadian bands still need Visa's and it is a pain. Who knows....shoot mike am email.

Yesterday I listened to:

Thunder Way - The Order Executors
Ulver - Nattens Madrigal (don't ask why)
Therion - Beyond Sanctorum
Leprechaun - The Ultimate Dance
Ataraxia - La Malediction D'Ondine