Now Listening To thread

I quite like that Stone Magnum album. And that's a BG album I own but haven't listened to in ages (and should give a chance).

Though I am most curious on what you think of the Below album. It's on my "want" list, but may quickly get upgraded to "need".

The Below is killer. In my top 3 of the year so far:

Below - Across the Dark River
Magnum - Escape from the Shadow Garden
Medieval Steel - Dark Castle

HKcVtb9.jpg

I've never heard their stuff, but their name has stuck out to me as being an alternative band that has gotten a lot of respect from metal bands, their name showing up on thank you lists of metal albums, seeing photos of metal bands where someone is wearing their shirt, etc.

Therapy? - Troublegum. I got this when it came out 20 years ago, and it still holds up very well, unlike all other alternative rock albums. This band should've been a lot bigger.

This was my jam freshman year of college.
Song brings back so many memories.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never heard their stuff, but their name has stuck out to me as being an alternative band that has gotten a lot of respect from metal bands, their name showing up on thank you lists of metal albums, seeing photos of metal bands where someone is wearing their shirt, etc.

That's funny, I've never seen anyone wear a Therapy? shirt or say they were influenced by them. Actually, I can't remember anyone talking about them at all, except for Jason.