Now listening

Don't know, but it sounds like it's very brutal death metal. ;-)
If that's the case, I'll give it something below the 5 because I'm not a lover of very hard pounding metal with grunts, except for Strapping Young Lad and Opeth.

NP: Gackt - Noesis (Japanese artist, check it out!!!)

lol very brutal? lol dude, Death are one of the pioneers of Death metal overall, theyr not brutal death. they sound more like progressive melodic thrash metal. If you like Opeth, i don't see why wouldn't you like the band Death. Chuck Schuldiner R.I.P :(:(:(

Don't Know

Death - Symbolic

lol very brutal? lol dude, Death are one of the pioneers of Death metal overall, theyr not brutal death. they sound more like progressive melodic thrash metal. If you like Opeth, i don't see why wouldn't you like the band Death. Chuck Schuldiner R.I.P :(:(:(

Don't Know

Death - Symbolic

Hey guys!

Long time no blogging. :)

BTW Death is awesome!

Unkle - Chemistry

I'm sorry!!! :(:(
I said that I expected it to be very brutal death metal, though I never heard it so I wasn't sure if that was the case!
I'll see if I can check it out somewhere.

7 for Dream Evil.

NP: Dream Theater - Wait for Sleep.