Now listening?

Symphony X - Paradise Lost CD!!

I really enjoy listening to song 5. (Sorry I'm so bad with titles). Just an awesome track and Russell sounds amazing, as do all the kats in Symphony X.

METAL!!!

Jasun

Good to hear that you Jasun enjoy new Symphony X, it is one of my precious bands. Now i'm listening new Canvas Solaris - Cortical Tectonisc, damn good album, you should check it out. Solaris is still growing up in technicality.
Try to listen Ron Jarzombek's cds too. Blotted Science is near...

Take Care

TomeKc :kickass:

"Now i'm listening new Canvas Solaris - Cortical Tectonisc"

Damn You! I have all the Canvas albums and I have been wanting this one so bad, damn Amazon Shipped it to my old address!

"Symphony X - Paradise Lost CD!!"

Dude, Jasun, that CD is pretty sweet; I'm gonna see em this wensday at Jaxx!! We are gonna get there several hours early to get some good spots right in front of Romeo's sausage fingers.

I'm pumped to see how they do live

Personally though, I got back into Nevermore in a big way. I just can't stop listening to "This Godless Endeavor" and "Dead Heart in a Dead World".

Yeah man Nevermore is awesome.

I saw Symphony X last weekend and they were amazing bro. You will enjoy it very much my shred-bro.

YOU RULE MORGAN!!!

Jasun

Just listening to some Muse cuz I'm going to be blown away by these guys tonight at Madison Square Garden.