Now listening?

Making my way through Paul Gilbert's infectious discography!!!! Currently on the Burning Organ album, song: "Bliss"

ytse00 you so know the goods. Paul Gilbert is one of the best my bro. Troy and I were watching the Racer X DVD yesterday.

YOU RULE!!!

Jasun

P.S. Jassun now goes looking for Get out of my yard CD from Paul Gilbert...GOING TO RULE!!

P.S. Jassun now goes looking for Get out of my yard CD from Paul Gilbert...GOING TO RULE!!

Hah I reached that disc today (listened to all his stuff in order, i'm a discography nut) and let's put it this way, I'm thinking "Whoah, does he have Billy Sheehan on bass for this disc?!?!" then I lok it up and find out it's Gilbert himself on bass too. My mouth just goes :OMG:

So, currently now listening to another shredder...only this time on on violin. Emilie Autumn. Industrial alternative goth music at it's finest.

their best album hands down...Rage is unreal..Give me London or Killing Words anyday...Too bad Degarmo and Wilton couldn't stick it out, a dynamic duo for sure

lunatic:headbang:

I wouldn't have that as my avatar,don't like that album. Rage for order is definately there greatest album,they have lost the plot now though:cry:

Royal hunt(Fear):worship:
Well, they sure have changed, that's for sure, but I still think they're a good band. More of a rock band now, but far from bad. The thing with Hear In The Now Frontier is that it was essentially a Chris Degarmo solo album. He wrote 90% of those songs.

Anyway, now playing: Emerald Rain - When You Go