Now listening?

their best album hands down...Rage is unreal..Give me London or Killing Words anyday...Too bad Degarmo and Wilton couldn't stick it out, a dynamic duo for sure

lunatic:headbang:
That was all Degarmo. He just sort of moved beyond metal and Queensryche. After QR he formed Spys4Darwin, an alt-rock band, with the singer for Sponge and the bassist and drummer from Alice In Chains. They released one EP—nothing like QR. He's since become a commercial pilot, only venturing into music to co-write a few new tracks with QR—again, nothing like the early QR—and Dredg, another band nothing like QR. Degarmo has simply changed. It happens. I respect people who walk away like that. Matt Barlow did it with Iced Earth. He left and said he's becoming a cop. Well, he's a cop now! Gotta love it.

And Wilton still writes good tunes, but QR is Tate's band now. Check out Soulbender, Wilton's other band, for some heavier tunes. Here's a sample:

THREE TOWERS

Still not anything like early QR, but a good CD. Order the album HERE. Man, I'm hijacking this thread, huh? Haha. I love to talk music. Sorry, folks! :lol:

Sleepytime Gorilla Museum RULES!!!

Do you like the new album?

61bO68zaylL._AA240_.jpg

or

Unex-iaFA.gif

And now on to a disc I found out about from this very forum.... Sikth's Death of Dead Day. One of my fav albums of 2006. Makes me sad that the two vocalists are now gone :(