Only 3 cds for the rest of your life, What are they?

Changes constantly, but I would have to go with:

Planet X - Quantum
Anglagard - Hybris (Or, maybe Epilog. A tough decision!)
Cynic - Focus

good choices S&S and Krondor

The thought of the actually question is unthinkable to me and I dont have the amount of music most have. So I would just settle for my guitar

This is hard as fuck for me since I listen to a lot of different music (not just metal):

Blut Aus Nord - The Work Which Transforms God
Metallica - Ride The Lightning
Marc Anthony - Contra La Corriente

Wintersun - s/t (Just, cause it means so much to me)

Ayreon - The Human Equation (Ok, kinda weird choice as I do not think album is anything near perfect, BUT I WOULD HAVE TO get something by these amazing singers and this albums provides some absolutely fantastic moments, which can be played over and over again.)

Not sure about the third one yet..

If I did pick Manowar, I would also choose "Into Glory Ride", but come on! Do you seriously think that you could not live the rest of your life without hearing Manowar?:lol:

I just downloaded a song from Into Glory Ride - Warlord, its just RnR based, is the entire album like that ? We had heavier stuff 10+ years earlier, Im not downing it but do find it interesting that that can be considered metal and some of the older or newer hardrock cant.

I wish I remembered the name of the Manowar song one guy played at my buddies funeral. Was a great song or seemed to be at the time.