Only 3 cds for the rest of your life, What are they?

I would just bring 3 copies of Fates Warning's A Pleasant Shade of Gray, in case one or two were damaged or lost. Every other album is just a disappointment by comparison.

My personal list would be
1. Remedy Lane
2. Entropia
3. BE
4. The Perfect Element
5. Scarsick
6. One Hour By The Concrete Lake

Then again I would never have Ghost Reveries or any Pain of Salvation album as one of the 3 albums for the rest of my life.

If your curious i bought the first 4 in your list in this post and after going to POS forum
after listening to them all quite a few times
heres my order

1 TPE
2 Entropia
3 RL
4 Be - I found with this Its a cool concept but i found i got bored with the music but i stil like it
the first three I cant get enough of
Ill get the other 2 soon

If your curious i bought the first 4 in your list in this post and after going to POS forum
heres my order

1 TPE
2 Entropia
3 RL
4 Be - I found with this Its a cool concept but i found i got bored with the music but i stil like it
Ill get the other 2 soon

Alright. Yeah I'm thinking Entropia > RL as well sometimes. Whatever, both good albums and you have them both now anyway ;)

Well, of the stuff I've been listening to lately, I'd have to say:

- Jean Luc Ponty/Frank Zappa - King Kong (1970)
- Negură Bunget - Om (2006)
- John Williams - Home Alone OST (1990) :kickass:

heres my order

1 TPE
2 Entropia
3 RL
Ill get the other 2 soon

12:5 is awsome so don't miss out on that one....

BTW... I like BE the least but the video is cool to watch....

Shame on you. No Zappa? :heh:

My main reasoning behind that decision is that it implies that I would have to choose between Zappa albums, which is not something I'm prepared to do. But if compilation sets are allowed to be mentioned, I'd probably go for "Lather"

And for the record, King Kong was composed by FZ, and he even performed guitar duty on the album. So there! :loco:

My main reasoning behind that decision is that it implies that I would have to choose between Zappa albums, which is not something I'm prepared to do. But if compilation sets are allowed to be mentioned, I'd probably go for "Lather"

And for the record, King Kong was composed by FZ, and he even performed guitar duty on the album. So there! :loco:

Lather is an excellent choice, and I realize FZ played on King Kong, since his name didn't appear first, you gave him second billing. Shame on you again. :lol: You can't win, because I'm being an ass as well! :heh: