Now listening

well, who forgets about Nicolien anyway ? ;)

Good to have you back ! And Sebas: Stay active here man ! And come down to watch a show sometime, still happy with the Bo-El btw ? ;)

Greets

Marcel

Yes, I'm still happy with the Bo~el!
I turned both pickups a 180 degrees and the split sound now sounds way better to me!
I've been thinking of also buying a MC-6, But I'm still a poor student and I promised myself to stop buying any guitars this year. Instead I should build up and fix some guitars. I already build up 1 multi-functional strat! My old Ibanez RG 550 is already refinshed, but the paint still needs to dry. ;-)
And I also have an old Pearl tele to build up and a RG 470 to build up...you get the drill. ;-)

And I should get to some gigs indeed. It's been too long. ;-) But most SC gigs are still in the far south (;)) and I'm very busy as a student and guitar teacher in R'dam. And almost every time you guys play on a saturday I already have a gig with Nimble Feet of Galanor!

But I'll try and see if I might get the change to find some time. Or maybe we should do something like gig with both Galanor and Sun Caged? *hint, hint*. :p

And maybe we should organize a two-week Bo~el festival with only bands and artists that play on Bo~el (should be easy enough to get a decent line-up). :lol:

Greets, Sebas.

On topic: Don't know.

NP: Vienna - Step into the Vivid Garden (great Japanees prog from the 80-ies!)