Now Playing 2.0

Deicide-From Darkness Come

harfe.gif

myyrä on kova jätkä räplään harppua!

Unleashed - Midvinterblot 2006\08 Salvation of mankind

vittu nyt on soundit kohillaan!

Children of Bodom - Hatebreeder - 8. Children of Bodom

Bought the album for 5€ today =). I've always liked the first two albums by them.

Gotta say that single version of that song rocks way harder!

np: Mastodon - This Mortal Soil
This could alos suit to Songs that have made you cry -thread. The beginning melody and vox are so touching!! Moreover, I have to admit that Blood Mountain is one fucking hell of an album! Thinking of getting my ass to Ruisrock next summer to see 'em & Slayer again, rematch of 2004's Unholy Alliance :headbang: Haven't really heard nothing from them until then, and that gig sure changed my life!

If my heart could make music, it would sound like this: Porcupine Tree - My Ashes {2007 ¦ Fear Of A Blank Planet ¦ 07:02}

\r/

For me Bårgo Pinetree was a band which hit hard when it did and for a while I went all in for it. After Damnation I first got to hear the debut On the Sunday of Life.. which muted me with laughter and I immediately bought it when it was rereleased. But after hearing all the rest i quickly got tired of the band. Now a year ago I was proposed for a trip to Amsterdam to see them.. Made me feel quilty to admit I had no intrest on seeing some Lennon wannabe whispering clever lyrics, same soundscapes repeating allover again. This newest record unsurprisingly failed to move me in any way, a replay of Signify, In Absentia, mediocre pop.

Frank Zappa - 3CDs worth of Läther

That's actually pretty interesting. You usually have to go to the Opeth forum to find so many terrible opinions in so few sentences.

;)

Seriously though, I can see why a person could grow tired of them. I just happen to think they're consistently brilliant, and the one band I always feel compelled to sing along to.