Now playing + Comment above

damn havent listened to them in a while. but still amazing

ghost of perdition by opeth

i promised myself that after the song is done ill go back to bed because i havent been able to go back to sleep for an hour. since the song just started thatll be well.....a while haha

<333333333333333333333333333333333333333 sooooo fucking much. god i love listening to that song on gloomy and rainy days!

jeje...that wouldn't be very often then in LA.... ;)
But definitely kudos for knowing and digging that song. :kickass:
Seriously, the first Limbonic Art kicks ass. But I have to admit that it was
strange to see them on stage back then. Two guys with guitars and no
drums....but they did an awesome job...

Change of gears:

Heinous Killings - Hung With Barbwire

Bloodbath - SO YOU DIE!
On my brand new Wacken Carnage DVD <3 <3 <3

Fuck yeah, how do you like it?

Brave New Hell is the one I find myself listening too alot lately. Before that it was Like Fire and Bastard Son Of God. It's all fuckin' good though anyways so WHATEVA :kickass:

Meshuggah only has a career because of stoners and people on acid (Pink Floyd all over again). Their music actually sucks to be honest.

Lamb of God is the only decent band in that genre of metal lol

Meshuggah only has a career because of stoners and people on acid (Pink Floyd all over again). Their music actually sucks to be honest.

:OMG: LoG and Meshuggah in the same category? oG is good but their music is nothing like Meshuggahs and Meshuggah fucking rule

Lamb of God = Metalcore

Meshuggah = (imo) Technical Death Metal (not so technical in the same way Necrophagist is)

You = Fail

Hence

Meshuggah>LoG>You

^_^