Now playing + Comment above

Fuck yeah, how do you like it?

Brave New Hell is the one I find myself listening too alot lately. Before that it was Like Fire and Bastard Son Of God. It's all fuckin' good though anyways so WHATEVA :kickass:

I fucking love it!! Watched like 3 times already. Feel asleep to it last night!
Ahh the sweet sounds of death metal!!!

Back off LOG Ryan, they happens to be one of my favourites :p
<3 Omerta <3

Lord Baphomet - The Day That Jesus Fuck Maria

just myspacing random black metal. this is fine, nothing special.

Meshuggah only has a career because of stoners and people on acid (Pink Floyd all over again). Their music actually sucks to be honest.

Lamb of God is the only decent band in that genre of metal lol

There are so many inaccuracies in that statement.. I'm not gonna even gonna attempt to correct them..

NP: Kroda - Towards the Firmament Verge of Life - Pathways of Fate

There are so many inaccuracies in that statement.. I'm not gonna even gonna attempt to correct them..

Then why speak in the first place, you're making it obvious that you think you're the guru of metal. That kind of talk belongs with the self-absorbed children over in the Bloodbath forum ;) I simply stated my opinion.

Meshuggah is not death metal by the way. Technical Death Metal still needs the 'Death Metal' influence and theirs is trash and hardcore. Sorry. They're a technical version of Killswitch Engage :) enjoy.

Now back to topic, Amon Amarth - Guardians of Asgaard

Meshuggah only has a career because of stoners and people on acid (Pink Floyd all over again). Their music actually sucks to be honest.

Lamb of God is the only decent band in that genre of metal lol

Wow I completely missed this post...
WTF is with the hating on Floyd? Dude...them be fighting words. I myself happen to be a HUGE Floyd fan. Ya some of us get stoned or drop acid at their shows, doesn't mean we need it to enjoy the show, it's damn good music.
I know PLENTY of metalheads that take speed before shows, does that mean they only like the fast pace of the music when on speed?

I never thought I would get to an age when I said this...but
You kids these days, don't appreciate good music :p

Now listening to, music I shouldn't have but I couldn't stand the wait.
:p

I really love these "old days Rock /metal" like Floyd. also of course the other big bands, zeppelin, sabbath, and all the others. ^^
but what is the problem with a band playing on drugs? dont care, as long as the music is good, they could kill people while recording :lol:

looks like a lot guys cant stand waiting, me included... :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Wow I completely missed this post...
WTF is with the hating on Floyd? Dude...them be fighting words. I myself happen to be a HUGE Floyd fan. Ya some of us get stoned or drop acid at their shows, doesn't mean we need it to enjoy the show, it's damn good music.
I know PLENTY of metalheads that take speed before shows, does that mean they only like the fast pace of the music when on speed?

I never thought I would get to an age when I said this...but
You kids these days, don't appreciate good music :p

Now listening to, music I shouldn't have but I couldn't stand the wait.
:p

I don't mind pink floyd actually. I just dislike 90% their fans, just as I dislike 90% of Meshuggah fans ;)

I appreciate plenty of music too. More than many elders.