Now Playing (The Infamous Topic Returns)

Dream Theater - Only A Matter of Time (Live at Budokan)

I haven't listened to good ol' Dream Theater in such a long time, I'm having a love affair with this live album right now.

I've only given Opeth - Watershed one solid listen through so far, but so far I'm definitely loving it (as if there would be any doubt).
I'm the opposite...after one listen, I'm just not feelin it. Ghost Reveries destroys Watershed IMO. But Opeth kinda goes in and out for me...I don't like the first few albums, love Still Life and Blackwater Park, don't care much for Deliverance or Damnation, and love Ghost Reveries
shrug2.gif

Pyramaze - Ghost Light, from their new album Immortal.. with the vocals of none other than Matt Barlow! It's only my first run through, but so far i like it.

Pyramize - Shadow Of The Beast

I've liked their previous releases and after one run Immortal is no exception. Pyramize = Powermetal with an edge :headbang:

Jason Castro - I shot the Sheriff

He is sooooooo VFTW worthy. He'll be missed.

Petri, is "Idols" still on in Finland?

Petri, is "Idols" still on in Finland?
Unfortunately yes. :cry:

The fourth season will start on our domestic MTV3 next fall. [ <--- that MTV3 (established 1957), has nothing to do with the global M(usic) T(ele)V(ision) or it's subsidies like MTV-Finland]

And yes, I'm still going to refrain from watching it after all these years :puke:

n.p. Mechanical Poet - A Rose For Michelle

Unfortunately yes. :cry:

The fourth season will start on our domestic MTV3 next fall. [ <--- that MTV3 (established 1957), has nothing to do with the global M(usic) T(ele)V(ision) or it's subsidies like MTV-Finland]

And yes, I'm still going to refrain from watching it after all these years :puke:

n.p. Mechanical Poet - A Rose For Michelle

I am watching the US version. #1 in spewing crap.:puke:

Thank God for Vote For the Worst.:headbang: