Now Playing (The Infamous Topic Returns)

Ah Kaisa Saari. They got her to sing on the Ensiferum 10th anniversary DVD thing. It'd be nice to hear her sing some more on their albums , I agree.

Back on Topic: NP Blowing me up with your love - JC Chasez

Random playlists... I quite like his voice. Probably a bit more than Justin, but I suppose that's not saying much *shrugs* I like the song he did with Bassment Jaxx, that was good. My sister used to play it quite a bit.

About the 'In the Court of Jarisleif', it is amazing live. Stunning. I remember before I went to see them live the first time I was very bored at work in Kiosk by myself for 8 hours and ended up drawing a storyboard for a video on a bit of receipt paper to that song. Yep, another highly motivated day at work :lol:
There were foxy dancing girls, acrobats, stomping moshing Vikings, fiddle solos....
Darned if I know where it is now.

I sem to spend a lot of time in here...

NP: Beep me 911 - Missy Elliot

I like a bit of old skool Missy now and then

NP: Down to the River to Pray - Alison Krauss

Beautiful song

Come Cover Me: Nightwish

I was listening to this song the other day when my sister was about and she asked me what song it was. When I told her her response was: 'That's a bit filth isn't it?
I honestly didn't know what she was going on about for a good five minutes....:lol:

My sister and her over active gutter mind!

The Misery - Sonata Arctica

I love this song. I wish they would play it live but I've never heard of an instance where they did. Oh well...

NP: San Sebastian - Sonata Arctica

Excellent, this should cheer me up!

Ocean - Tyr

I really like their sound, especially the folky side.I love the harmonies and the Faroese parts. I must pick up 'Ragnarok' and 'Erik the Red' next month!

Presto Ballet - The Lost Art Of Time Travel -CD

This band is the brainchild of Kurdt Vanderhoof (Metal Church). The music and the band's sound make deep bow to the 70's prog rock. Reminds me of all those good ol'bands like: ELP, Yes, Kansas, Rick Wakeman, Camel, etc.
Distictively long epic yet fresh sounding songs are played with analog synths and original Mellotrons and Hammond organs. Even the recordings was made with an analog tape recorder in order to add the genuine touch to the album.

Presto Ballet's website and MySpace

Pb on Encyclopaedia Metallium
Pb on ProgArhives