Now Playing (The Infamous Topic Returns)

You can very well say it's Stratovarius - because it actually is Stratovarius playing on that demo-track. Revolution Renaissance was meant to be the name of the album, but instead due circumstances it turned to become the name of TT's new band, who haven't recorded anything with that lineup yet. The New Era -CD which TT released under Revolution Renaissance moniker was a project recorded with temporary lineup.

n.p. Jupiter Society - First Contact // Last Warning -CD

"Awesome space-prog".
This is the first release from Jupiter Society, Carl Westholm's newest band project featuring the Carptree mastermind supported by a multitude of Swedish progressive and metal musicians.

Jupiter Society's website and MySpace

I, Voyager - Nevermore

I've started to like their stuff a lot more. When I first heard them I wasn't sure about Warrel's voice but I love it now.

slightly OT: Has anyone heard of a group called The Swingle Singers? They do a capella versions of classics and things like that. I downloaded some tracks of their off iTunes and ever since then I'm addicted. If you've heard 'They' by Jem they use a sample by the group throughout the song.

NP: Don't care - Obituary

I haven't heard this song in years. I used to love this when I was younger. My sister was horrified, never being into the Death Metal side of things. Ah, the joys of Itunes...