Now Playing (The Infamous Topic Returns)

Within Temptation- Hand of sorrow

I really like 'The Heart of Everything' and looking back this has got a lot of play since I bought it

NP: Virginie Ledoyen- Mon amour, Mon ami

Pleasantly retro and french. I like it

PS: No one's posted in here for ages!

Just watched A Finnish Summer With Turisas DVD last night. This band kicks some serious ass without taking themselves dead seriously. Or waht to think about the old Boney M disco-hit made viking metal or actually symphonic viking metal with two main frontline instruments being an electric violin and - TA-DA-DA-DAA: an accordeon!
And the accordeon player is a girl who just turned 18 about two months ago but she's won the biggest accordeon players' competition in Finland two years ago with playing Nightwish's Dead To The World, was called for a temporary stand-in on a Turisas tour and now she's been with the band for over a year and toured USA and Europe all over.

I saw them live back in 2004 at Tuska festival and again three years later, and seems they have by niow reached the gravity point when they are rolling ahead with their own weight gaining more and more momentum all the time. If ever get a chance to see them live, don't miss it, Turisas are great fun.

I need to get that Turisas DVD...

Wait for Sleep - Dream Theater

Not a big fan , but I thought I'd play 'Images and Words' as I can't sleep. Spot the non deliberate irony!

Amoral - Year of the Suckerpunch

... with their new vocalist, certain Ari Koivunen ...

Want to hear? --> *ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2QXYbouTH4

Swear -Katra

Quite interesting. Reminds me of Tarja's solo stuff. I like her voice as well.

NP: Amor Volat - Qntal

I've got into them quite recently. They're a electro-mediaeval band from Germany. The vocal are really good and this is strangely catchy as well