Now playing thread

Yeah, Viking!! Die Narrenkappe rulez!!! My friends and I love this song so much. Thanks that you reminded me of this classic.

Originally posted by Zarok666
Yeah, Viking!! Die Narrenkappe rulez!!! My friends and I love this song so much. Thanks that you reminded me of this classic.
knorkator, aren't that those guys who ran for the grand prix d' eurovision de la chanson once?

NP: Sepultura - Ratamahatta (Live)

Yeah but they got b4sh0r3d by the close-minded medias heh :)

BTW I just sent Tepes a load of Knorkator and he liked LMAO and he doesnt even get the german humour hehe :)
Gotta make a translation to fix that :lol:

Im listening to MIGHTY WARRIORS rhapsody :p! must be the first time in history.. mwahahaha.. :)

Dude... i don't like this topic.
you can't get too much out of the topic.

Anyways, johanna, that song leads us to a old phylosofical question: would you love someone who looked like this?
torto_metaum.jpg

And if you did...
whats your phone number? :D

I'm bored.........

HAHAHAHA MONKEYS!!!!! HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..... I have no idea what I'm laughin at........... OOOOOH look a bird! *grabs a stick and chases after the bird* :)

Originally posted by Tut Ankh Amon

Anyways, johanna, that song leads us to a old phylosofical question: would you love someone who looked like this?

And if you did...
whats your phone number? :D

Öhhh...... let me see... Are you rich??? :p

hahahah I got her number ;)
So now how much can you pay eh? Jossa for not giving Tut her number and Tut vice versa :lol:

:D