Now playing thread

yeah I know, man...Summer Rocks festival right?
I would probably go there, but because I go tomorrow there won't be any money left to that concert in Hungary.
damn...if there would be more money like I have now I'd go today in Insbruck, tomorrow in Salzburg and after tomorrow in Wien...all in Austria. And of course to Sumer Rocks, too ;)

oh yeah...first row fucking ruls:headbang::headbang:

NP: Children Of Bodom - Kissing the shadows

child_of_bodom666 said:
yeah I know, man...Summer Rocks festival right?
I would probably go there, but because I go tomorrow there won't be any money left to that concert in Hungary.
damn...if there would be more money like I have now I'd go today in Insbruck, tomorrow in Salzburg and after tomorrow in Wien...all in Austria. And of course to Sumer Rocks, too ;)

oh yeah...first row fucking ruls!:headbang:!:headbang:

NP: Children Of Bodom - Kissing the shadows

Yeah. Summerroxxxxxxxxxxxx. I'm very corious your opinion about the gig of course after the gig, so you sholud put it somewhere here at the forum romanum.

yeah, man....I will write a review if I or my whole body and especially my head and neck will survive whole concert and soooooooo much headbanging!:headbang:
damn...I am so excited, never been so before, really hardly waiting for the show.
man, Suidakra will play first...they have awesome parts in their songs, especially for us headbangers, hehe:D
And than Soilwork...for some relaxing before our GODS - CHILDREN OF BODOM !:worship:

oh...HELL!!!! !:headbang:!:headbang:

take care:wave: