Now playing thread

@Zarok666: I remember when I heard Criss Oliva was dead... 'Cause I heard about Savatage when The Wake of Magellan came out... I bought Dead Winter Dead first, then Handful of Rain, then The Wake of Magellan, then Gutter Ballet/Edge of Thorns/Hall of the Mountain King, and finally got Poets and Madmen. When I heard my new favorite guitarist, Criss Oliva, had died, I felt so sad. But I survived and thought that Chris Caffrey is really good too, but no Criss Oliva.

DeadWinterDead: Yes, there is nobody like Criss. He had an own style and he didn't show off like many other guitarists do. His solo in the Savatage song Hounds for example is godly.

Now watching: Indiana Jones

lol Indiana Jones is about to come to an end, isn't it? I never watched it and didn't feel like watching it today either.

Originally posted by Zarok666
DeadWinterDead: Yes, there is nobody like Criss. He had an own style and he didn't show off like many other guitarists do. His solo in the Savatage song Hounds for example is godly.

Now watching: Indiana Jones

Yes, "Hounds" is a wonderful song, which is on Gutter Ballet! I like every Savatage song there is. But, on Gutter Ballet, my favorite is "The Unholy"