Now playing thread

stefan86 said:
haha nice, that concert is gonna be totally insane.
Indeed! If only Watain could support them at that show too instead of deathstars it all would be perfect.

stefan86 said:
I'd prefer a concert without a support band rather than Deathstars or Watain. Well, watain would at least be a band in the same musical style :p
ABER WAS!!! You dont like watain? :p

ive been listening to the new lamb of god nonstop, but last night (dont laugh at me), i was on an indie rock kinda binge. stayed up till 4 listening to elliot smith, arcade fire, and explosions in the sky.

stefan86 said:
haha I saw Watain live at the Vader concert in Stockholm, they were pretty dull. But I'm no black metal fan really :p
You lucky one. I have never seen them live and I doubt I'll ever get a chance either since I live in the middle of nowhere BUT well, the cds Ive heard is quite good.....

Johanna said:
You lucky one. I have never seen them live and I doubt I'll ever get a chance either since I live in the middle of nowhere BUT well, the cds Ive heard is quite good.....
okay. well I'm just not really into the whole wall-of-noise blackmetal stuff. But Dissection is gonna be really sweet

stefan86 said:
okay. well I'm just not really into the whole wall-of-noise blackmetal stuff. But Dissection is gonna be really sweet
Oh, It just takes some getting used to :p But NEVERMIND!

NP: Iron Maiden - Piece of mind
july, july, july, july, july, july!!!! o_O