Now playing thread

Northern viking, musically speaking I may be one of the more openminded on um.com I myself listen sporadically to Slipknot, Fear factory, Chimaira etc. I went to a slipknot concert 2 months ago. BUT 99% of nu-metal I can't stand, including POD.

hehe :)
On the one hand, I very much like the way in which the love-story is discribed... And I like this kind of superior hatred and revenge... It's discribed best in Eric's own words :)
"They're dead. They're all dead. They died one year ago, the day they touched her. They're all dead, they just don't know it yet" :D
And on the other hand, this film made me very sad, too... I never wept while watching a movie... But this time, I did... It's a touching film after all, I can relate a lot to Eric's hatred and the loss he experienced... :cry:

Originally posted by Northern Viking
hehe :)
On the one hand, I very much like the way in which the love-story is discribed... And I like this kind of superior hatred and revenge... It's discribed best in Eric's own words :)
"They're dead. They're all dead. They died one year ago, the day they touched her. They're all dead, they just don't know it yet" :D
And on the other hand, this film made me very sad, too... I never wept while watching a movie... But this time, I did... It's a touching film after all, I can relate a lot to Eric's hatred and the loss he experienced... :cry:

Yeah, I cried too. And sometimes, people think we have no feelings. I loved the movie! I cried during parts of Blow because the guy says so much... And it means a lot.