Now Playing

Well, I finished the entire "In The Nightside Eclipse" album, by Emperor.

Sadly, I actually liked it. Quite a bit. That means anything I said in the aggressive personality thread is completely void. Oh well. :erk: That's what happens when you generalize music.

Slayer - Skeletons Of Society

Pink Floyd - Dogs

Someone look back on this thread at my first post of Pink Floyd - Dogs. I wonder how many times I've posted it on here?

ULTRA EDIT: After 40 minutes of searching and incredible boredom, I found out I've posted Dogs 3 times now. I also noticed that about 50% of my posts were Dream Theater. Wow.

I'm home alone for the weekend, painting walls, pulling out old LPs.
PINK FLOYD - ANIMALS (thanks, Tubbs)
I can picture them in the studio ...
"Listen, Rog, I can make the Heil talkbox sound like pigs"
"Bloody amazing, Dave. It's a keeper"

This album is awesome. I wish they wouldn't have started disliking each other to the point where they couldn't keep the band together. It sucks.

Well, back to work, will pull out some old Uriah Heep for the afternoon.

Augustin Barrios Mangore - La Cathedral
played by me.
And I suck at it :D

(for those who want to listen, it's on Youtube)

Tubbs Mcgee said:
Well, I finished the entire "In The Nightside Eclipse" album, by Emperor.

Sadly, I actually liked it. Quite a bit. That means anything I said in the aggressive personality thread is completely void. Oh well. :erk: That's what happens when you generalize music.

The only thing I didnt like in the album was Isahn hitting trmendously high notes. It reminded me of the cradle of filth guy, who I loath. I liked the music itself more. I gave it like 2 full spins and moved on to bigger greater things.

Bal-Sagoth - invocations beyond the outer world night