who I would like to sing for bloodbath !!

we asked jörgen (as he was in our top #3 rank of replacements) but he respectfully declined the job. we also asked david vincent, but it wouldn't pan out in the end for many reasons. its frustrating this is such a slow process.

Blakkheim said:
we asked jörgen (as he was in our top #3 rank of replacements) but he respectfully declined the job. we also asked david vincent, but it wouldn't pan out in the end for many reasons. its frustrating this is such a slow process.

Anders, just keep working on Mike or Peter to come back, one of them has to crack eventually and give in to the greatest death metal band of all time! I don't know if you guys are still looking to tour with as difficult of a job it has been to find a vocalist, so Peter should come back!

the mourner13 said:
Why don't you get Paul Kuhr??He is not as brutal as Peter or Mike but he has a deep voice and he could easily fill in...IMO of course,I mean have you thought of him??
man his voice distortion goes in and out.....

the mourner13 said:
Why don't you get Paul Kuhr??He is not as brutal as Peter or Mike but he has a deep voice and he could easily fill in...IMO of course,I mean have you thought of him??

Cause the other vocalists are superior! Stick with the best.

Ok seriously, Paul Kuhr owns that Jorgen goof. He sounds like shit.

If you want good impact bring back Peter or try for Paul Kuhr, they have the same type of growl and it's more than perfect for the Bloodbath setting.

Also I heard rumors but, don't try for the guy from entombed either. He does'nt have the right pitch at all.

You guys are easily my favorite band and hopefully it stays that way. :kickass:

Paul Kuhr has an awesome voice... Very deep and clear just like bloodbath is supposed to be..

why doesnt he record a bloodbath song to see if he can growl fast aswell?