Now Playing

Yeah, you though it was stupid tubbs! And now you say it's better than prog? (which it isnt)
No, it's not simply "better", I would say it's "quite more awesome" than prog. I only like a few prog bands, but black metal is so much better in every way imho imo impho iyo iyho.

Agalloch isn't black metal btw, they're more like doom metal with a black metal InFlUeNcE.

Btw np: Agalloch - The Hawthorne Passage

Agalloch isn't black metal btw, they're more like doom metal with a black metal InFlUeNcE.

I wasn't referring to what you were listening to, I was referring to your sig (which I only noticed now due to color-blindness)

I can't stand black metal at all, I've tried multiple times to give it a chance but I just can't like them. I've force-fed myself enough of that shit to know I don't like it.

NP: Megadeth - Last Rites/Loved to Deth

I actually don't mind Godsmack, they did a pretty bang-up job on the Prince of Persia games plus I remember vaguely seeing their live DVD playing somewhere and I couldn't believe it was them, fast solos and a very good live performance.
I saw them in concert...opened for Metallica a couple years ago, and they were quite impressive. Ya know, I've been meaning to play that latest Prince Of Persia game...pretty good is it?

Any game by Ubisoft is great, it's one of the last good game companies out there. (Prince of Persia especially, God of War takes a close 2nd.. Although that new Dark Messiah of Might and Magic game kicks plenty of ass.)