Now Playing

Crusader 747.... Judging from previous posts your a Europe fan as well.... me thinks.

What do you reckon to Secret Society?

If its the version you might of heard :) Since the un-official release it's been remixed to make it heavier.

To the rest of you who may laugh:

Though Saxon have a heavier sound now, if I was to compare "Europe's" Wings of Tomorrow (1984) album with albums Saxon released 1980-1995 its probably only the Dogs of War track off all the albums from that period which could match the heavyness of Wings Of Tomorrow.

I'm now preparing to stick my head below ground to avoid "Friendly Fire".

Seriously..... I don't think some of you would believe how heavy they were.:OMG:

MatRattz said:
Crusader 747.... Judging from previous posts your a Europe fan as well.... me thinks.

What do you reckon to Secret Society?

If its the version you might of heard :) Since the un-official release it's been remixed to make it heavier.

To the rest of you who may laugh:

Though Saxon have a heavier sound now, if I was to compare "Europe's" Wings of Tomorrow (1984) album with albums Saxon released 1980-1995 its probably only the Dogs of War track off all the albums from that period which could match the heavyness of Wings Of Tomorrow.

I'm now preparing to stick my head below ground to avoid "Friendly Fire".

Seriously..... I don't think some of you would believe how heavy they were.

The first 2 Europe albums were quite heavy (love the instrumentals), and even The Final Countdown was good (even though its keyboardy hevy rock). After that album i thought they got too slow and boaring!! The last Europe album i bought was Prisoners In Paradise, i did hear a few tracks from there comeback album 'Start From The Dark' but the songs i heard were slow / ploddy songs and im not really into that sort of stuff. Mabey i will get it one day for old times sake lol, but i have no idea what the new album would be like. . .