Now Playing

I first happened acoss Demon on a Carrere Records compilation, which included tracks by Saxon, Rose Tattoo Dokken and maybe someone else.
If its the album im thinking of that album changed my life.Did side 2 finnish with the awesome Thank That Woman by Rage.If so you are the only other person i know who has heard this album.Everyone talks about Axe Attack and Metal For Muthas but for me being a bit younger it was that move away from just listening to Priest,Saxon,Maiden and AC/DC.

Just switched on Planetrock Radio and its Bad Company that's playing right now - Cant Get Enough of Your Love.

And guess whose seeing Paul Rodgers in 5 days time - ME ME ME ME ME:kickass: !!!!

CRUSADER747 said:
The problem with the REAL Yngwie is that HE KNOWS HE'S GOOD!!
Thus, he is very big headed about it :rolleyes:

Thats very true mate!

np. Masterplan - Headbangers Ballroom

WILKS said:
I first happened acoss Demon on a Carrere Records compilation, which included tracks by Saxon, Rose Tattoo Dokken and maybe someone else.
If its the album im thinking of that album changed my life.Did side 2 finnish with the awesome Thank That Woman by Rage.If so you are the only other person i know who has heard this album.Everyone talks about Axe Attack and Metal For Muthas but for me being a bit younger it was that move away from just listening to Priest,Saxon,Maiden and AC/DC.

Yeah, that was the album! I found it in my local library at the same time as Gillan's "Future Shock album.

Great days!

Cheers

Klingonbear