Now Playing

Hahaha.. awesome man!!!
I am not a huge Crue fan, though it would be cool to see someone like that at a small place.
Have you ever been to Austin's?
Let me know how that place is.

I haven't been there since they added the new music room - I'd expect it to be around the size of Durty Nellies now.

I've seen the Crue 3x, once from the front row down in Champaign. My fiancee really wanted to see Vince's solo band - it should be fun. The guitarist & bassist are from Slaughter, and I've seen they do a handful of Zeppelin/Sabbath covers along with 10-12 Crue songs.

GO ON AND RING MY NECK - LIKE WHEN A RAG GETS WET - A LITTLE DISCIPLE - FOR MY PET GENIUS - MY HEAD IS LIKE LETTUCE - GO ON DIG YOUR THUMBS IN - I CANNOT STOP GIVING - I'M THIRTY-SOMETHING - SENSE OF SECURITY - LIKE POCKETS JINGLING - MIDLIFE CRISIS - SUCK INGENUITY - DOWN THROUGH THE FAMILY TREE - YOU'RE PERFECT, YES, IT'S TRUE - BUT WITHOUT ME YOU'RE ONLY YOU - YOUR MENSTRUATING HEART - IT AIN'T BLEEDIN' ENOUGH FOR TWO - IT'S A MIDLIFE CRISIS... WHAT AN INHERTIANCE - THE SALT AND THE KLEENEX - MORBID SELF ATTENTION - BENDING MY PINKY BACK - A LITTLE DISCIPLINE - A DONOR BY HABIT - A LITTLE DISCIPLINE - RENT AN OPINION - SENSE OF SECURITY - HOLDING BLUNT INSTRUMENT - I'M A PERFECTIONIST - AND PERFECT IS A SKINNED KNEE - YOU'RE PERFECT, YES, IT'S TRUE - BUT WITHOUT ME YOU'RE ONLY YOU - YOUR MENSTRUATING HEART - IT AIN'T BLEEDIN' ENOUGH FOR TWO - IT'S A MIDLIFE CRISIS..........

FNM

Been on an Arjen kick the past few days. I keep listening to the 2 new Ayreon discs, which I'm really starting to like, and have also put in Universal Migrator and Space Metal.

NP: Ayreon - Chaos

I've been playing Thurisaz - Circadian Rhythm quite a bit. I bought their disc after the hype on this board, and after listening to their myspace clips. I listened to it a lot last year prior to Powerfest, but then was unable to attend, and subsequently shelved the disc for a long while. I recently started playing it again, and I think it's great. I now wish I would have caught them live ... maybe I'll get that chance again sometime.

Britt

I would have bought that disc too, though I joined their street team, and they told me they were going to send me a copy to review, which I am still waiting on....

They were indeed impressive live. Lots of potential.

I've been playing Turisaz - Circadian Rhythm quite a bit. I bought their disc after the hype on this board, and after listening to their myspace clips. I listened to it a lot last year prior to Powerfest, but then was unable to attend, and subsequently shelved the disc for a long while. I recently started playing it again, and I think it's great. I now wish I would have caught them live ... maybe I'll get that chance again sometime.

Britt

Too bad you missed them, their set was great. Second to Benedictum's set for that Friday IMO.