Now Playing

Too bad you missed them, their set was great. Second to Benedictum's set for that Friday IMO.
I kind of got to see Benedictum at Wacken ... although we bailed out to catch anothe act across the fairgrounds. Benedictum was having all kinds of trouble getting their gear setup .. I bet they were delayed by at least a half hour. There are definately some ripping tunes on their debut, so I would have liked to see more of them .. oh well.

Britt

I would have bought that disc too, though I joined their street team, and they told me they were going to send me a copy to review, which I am still waiting on....

They were indeed impressive live. Lots of potential.
I don't know if potential is the right word ... they are already ultra solid as musicians, and have some killer song writing ideas as well. I think they have their shit together pretty well already, though I wouldn't be suprised to see them put out an even better disc next time out.

They have a really cool mix of styles ... I hear some Evergrey, Opeth, and some blackened elements in their songs, and they have some great atmosphere going on as well. I think they are pretty impressive.

Britt

Iced earth - Alive in Athens (Again!)
I don't think I've heard all 3 cds all the way through in a VERY long time. Can't wait for the show!

SYL - Shitstorm (again) :heh:

you fucking listen to me!
every ONE of you in my mutherfucking life!
all i've been looking for is an excuse to feel this way!

if you want fucking crazy
i'll show you how to be crazy
FUUUUUUUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!