Now Playing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Toxik - Think This

I have this album on cassette, but when the last song ends it takes like about four years for it to continue looping around to the beginning, and since the tape's already kind of stretched out I refuse to fast-forward, so I just flip it over. As a result, I always miss this song when I don't listen to it as an mp3, which sucks because it's an awesome song.

froosch said:
I went to my friend's ska band's concert last night at Starland Ballroom in Sayreville, New Jersey. I had to sit through the shittiest band I've ever seen other than Kill Radio and another fairly bad ska band before my friend's band, The Nerd Who Ate St. Louis went on, but then they totally destroyed the place. I'm not even a ska fan, but even I can tell they're good, and everyfuckingone in the place loved them. It was pretty cool, because it was their first gig that wasn't like a school auditorium or something, and they were supporting Catch 22.

What band? Catch-22 has fallen far, Keaseby Nights was an awesome CD. There's a really good group Streetlight Manifesto that split from them though

I had some great musical insight to offer the world, but it ran away from me. However, I'm listening to Alice in Chains - Would. Groovy song.

AlphaTemplar said:
What band? Catch-22 has fallen far, Keaseby Nights was an awesome CD. There's a really good group Streetlight Manifesto that split from them though

Oops. This message has sat there for some time now and I didn't even see it.

My friend's band is The Nerd Who Ate St. Louis, and yeah, Streetlight Manifesto is pretty sweet. I saw them a couple weeks ago, also at Starland Ballroom. Good show.

3 Inches of Blood - Lord of the Storm